Pizza Dough Proofing Containers
€39.00 – €59.00 inc. VAT
The original Babadoh and Babadoh BIG are multipacks of pizza dough proofing containers in food-safe silicone are available in 2 colour combination options.
With Babadoh or Babadoh BIG pizza dough proofing containers and lids, the struggle to make pizza is a thing of the past. These containers solve the problem of dough balls sticking together and losing their tight, plump shape, which often results in less-than-perfect pizza. The handy lid protects your dough from drying out while proofing
The original Babadoh pizza dough proofing containers were designed to fit snugly into a standard 400 x 300 mm dough tray, while at the same time being sturdy enough to stand on their own or to stack up.
Complying with EU & US testing standards (German BfR, US FDA), the dough proofing containers are made from a food-grade silicone that doesn’t leach any nasty chemicals into your food. Made from a single mould with no nooks or crannies that could harbour bacteria, they are:
- Fridge and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Oven safe up to 200oC
- Durable, longer lasting than plastic and won’t break, crack or become brittle over time
- Endures heat & cold better than plastic & won’t warp or melt
- Odourless and stain-resistant
The original Babadoh pizza dough proofing containers are sized to proof dough balls for up to 12 inch pizzas and packaged in sets of 6 containers with lids in the following colour combinations:
- Blue: 2 of each colour – dough, smoke and steel coloured
- Yellow: 2 of each colour – dough, olive and yellow coloured
- 6.4 cm x 13.4 cm x 12.2 cm
- Volume 600ml
The Babadoh BIG is a size up from the original and ideal for proofing dough balls for up to 16 inch pizzas or storing your favourite toppings. Packed in sets of 3 containers with lids in the following colour combinations:
- Blue: 1 of each colour – dough, smoke and steel coloured
- Yellow: 1 of each colour – dough, olive and yellow coloured
- 7.3 cm x 13.4 cm x 14.6 cm
- Volume 800ml
Clean in a dishwasher or handwash with hot soapy water. Avoid harsh chemicals like bleach.
If you detect any lingering food odours, clean with a paste made from baking soda and water. Coat the inside of the container with the paste for half an hour, then rinse and dry.
Multi 6 pack, Multi BIG 3 pack