The GI-Metal Gold Hard Anodised (GHA) turn and take-out 20 cm small peel, with aluminium head and handle.
GHA is an exclusive GI-Metal treatment of Japanese origin, it is an anode oxidation with subsequent sealing of the micro-pores using silver ions, resulting in an aluminum alloy with superlative performance and characteristics. This makes the peel more hard-wearing and hygienic with low friction. Perforated to reduce weight and allow removal.
- Long lasting. Resistance to corrosion, scratches, impacts and wear
- Heat resistance. 3 times greater than anodised aluminium
- Easy-sliding. Very low friction coefficient
- Hygienic. High antibacterial and anti-mould capacity
The handle base and the interim sliding grip are in a specific high-density polymer, shock and heat-resistant.
- NOT for use to move wood logs inside the oven.
- NOT for use on direct flame