Alecook Classic 90 Oven
€2750.00 inc. VAT
The Alecook Classic 90 oven from the economy range comes on a straight base with 4 cm kaolin walls. Cooking not only pizza but other dishes in wood fired ovens made with kaolin preserves the textures and natural properties of food and contributes nuances of flavour which cannot be attained any other way.
The Classic 90 oven from the Alecook economy range comes is completely finished in a terracotta coloured brick and is mounted on a straight (front facing) base with 4 eyelets to allow it to be place in situ.
Cooking not only pizza, but all other dishes in wood fired ovens which have been made with kaolin refractory clay, preserves the textures and natural properties of food and contributes nuances of flavour which cannot be attained any other way.
- A reinforced concrete slabs with 4 eyebolts for crane lifted placement
- 4 cm thick kaolin refractory clay walls
- A smoke-free door treated with heat resistant polyester powder coating and including a heat-proof glass window.
- A stainless steel stovepipe (15 cm / 6″ diameter) with dilation absorption to prevent breakage at the flue collar
- An inner diameter of 80 cm which is a suitable size to serve up to 12 dinner guests
- Rustic style brick finish on the dome is similar to that of the premium version the Venice 96
- The door is hinged and opens to the right
Please note that the price includes the cost of delivery.